Page List

Friday, June 21, 2013

Be Yourself in Your Bracelets and Charms

One of the best things about New Dreamz charms is that they are compatible with all Chamilia, Troll, Biagi, and Pandora charms and bracelets.  Currently, expressing your own personal style through DIY and mixing and matching is the most popular way to stay in fashion.  Consider things like your birthstone, your initials, your favorite animals and favorite colors, and the textures and styles that represent your current mood.  Mix these charms in with your Pandora charms you might already own to change your style daily.  Express what you are thinking and feeling every morning when you wake up with your jewelry – not just your outfit. 

My personal choices would be a blue topaz for my birth month (of December), a “V” and an “I” for my initials, the Lovely Paw silver charm for my dog, Mimi, and purple beads, crystals, and charms for my favorite color.  I want a bracelet that represents me – one that I can show off, point to each and every charm and bead, and tell a person something about who I am and what my style and beliefs are.

You can do the same with your charms on your bracelet, making it unique and one-of-a-kind, just like you are.  Make your own story, or make themed bracelets.  If you love your dog, you can tell his or her life story with your bracelet, adding charms and beads that represent him or her most to you, making it one of your most treasured possessions.  Or describe your family in a bracelet to keep them close to your heart.  Your bracelet can show so many different sides of you and of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment